Surviving the World
A Photocomic Education by Dante Shepherd
Lesson #2663 - Big Question #20
I'm not sure what those powers would be. Do whatever a snowman/reindeer can? Perhaps you'd get ice powers with one and flight with the other? Obvious detriments to each side as well . . . well, I don't know, so that's why the question gets asked! Please share your answer and weight in on the matter!
LAST WEEK'S QUESTION:Last week's question asked the question, "Why do black olives come in cans while green olives come in jars?" Besides the answers that were some form of 'racism' and some form of actual answers, responses included:
- "Black ones look like death."
- "Because the black olives are a lot more self conscious than the green ones."
- "School only taught me how to answer multiple choice questions."
- "Everyone knows that black olives turn green when exposed to light."
- "Green olives are considered classier than black olives."
- "Black olives are shy and don't want to live in glass houses."
- "Green olives are still young and full of hope, enjoying the feel of the sun. Black olives are angsty teenagers who like to wear black and sit in the dark."
- "Who cares, they're all gross."
- "Because green olives are exhibitionists."
- "Olives are the devil's candy."
- "This is classified information."
- "Something something expiration something I dunno"
- "Because of THE MAN."
- "A wizard did it."
- "To get to the other side."
So there's that. Although in my opinion, the correct answer is 'So you can tell if green olives are stuffed with pimentos or cheese.'